- Achieve set sales targets of Gross Premium Income by up selling on the pre-designed Products.
- Manage turnaround times within the set Service level agreement (SLA) with relevant stakeholders.
- Embed the 6 steps of financial planning into the sales model.
- Identify yourself with the Customer
- Gather information from Customer
- Present back to the Customer
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Two (2) years experience in sales and or Marketing in Short Term or Long Term insurance
- Proven track record on achieving sales.
- At least two (2) years experience in delivery customer service.
- 3 years’ experience in Life and or Short-term Insurance industry in customer facing role or sales role
Certificate in Sales or Marketing
Insurance qualification e.g., Regulatory Exam, COP country specific
COP Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Degree in Insurance
CV to email@example.com