Position : Senior Credit Controller
Area : Johannesburg East
Salary : R 240 000 CTC – R300 000 CTC
A multinational tycoon in services and retail within the automotive sector is seeking a mature, confident, outspoken Senior Credit Controller with cross boarder collections, Africa exposure to collections, and a book value of R200 Billion dealing with National Collections.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Matric (minimum)
- Degree/Diploma Credit management / Accounting / Business Management (preferred)
- 2 – 3 years Export Credit Control (minimum)
- Finance / Logistics experience
- Franchise industry experience (essential) as you will be collecting at Group Level
- SAP experience
- Solid understanding of Financial Statements (essential)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full function Credit Control, Including but not limited to debtor’s recons, allocations to applicable accounts and resolving queries.
- Manage Consumer Division customer profiles by maintaining accurate customer records.
- Opening of new accounts according to policy and procedures.
- Minimize Credit Risk by reviewing total credit risk exposure.
- Maintaining debtors ageing according to policy and procedure.
- Timeous and accurate capturing of payments.
- Management of Account Receivables for branches in RSA, Botswana, Swaziland and Namibia and ensuring that payments are collected timeously.
- Preparation of Monthly Statements
- Direct interaction with various banks regarding tracing of inward funds.
- Completion and submission of all BOP forms relating to Inward Receipts of Foreign Currency.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Drafting of Overdue Letters / 1st and 2nd reminders and Final demands.
- Requesting relevant shipping documents from Company Distribution Services (SDS) team, when requested by Legal Team in preparation for possible Legal Action.
- Manage Bad A/R Debt
- Email balance confirmations to customers on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the accounts accurately and keep the same records as customers through Balance Confirmations.
- Constant follow-up on Balance
- Confirmation response from customers.
- PO confirmation validation on a weekly basis.
- Confirming Credit Limit availability for customers as requested by SDS team
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with payment terms.
- Undertake complex reconciliations.
- Work within Global Management Guidelines and report to credit manager.
- Interact well with customers and various internal departments
- Request payments relating to overdue customers.
- Maintaining a filing system in respect
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Premier Human Capital Corporation
Call: 011 513 3478
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com